When going fishing, anglers strive to be dry, warm and comfortable. These elements are
the fundamentals of creating a successful fishing trip. So, why care about the design? As
an angler, we try to be as well connected to nature as possible. This means, following the
rhythm of trees, waters and fish. We want to blend in to be part of nature.
Realtree Fishing is a new premium print with incredible details that emphasizes that perception,
capturing the feel of reflections, refraction of light and the occasional underwater
limb – images that are recognizable for hardcore anglers.
The first Realtree pattern was created by Bill Jordan, who sat in his garden with a pencil
and started painting his old oak tree on a flat background. By doing this, he discovered
that if he mixed the layers, a 3-dimensional pattern would appear which could blend into a
variety of terrains. Today new and better patterns are developed using computer programs
and the Realtree Fishing pattern is the latest addition.
We believe this new Realtree Fishing pattern for sure will become popular with anglers that
are proud of their outdoor lifestyle and value their time on and around the water. It fits perfectly
into our ProLogic range of high functionality, high quality and cutting edge products.
Introducing jacket in new RealTree fishing pattern providing anglers with a pattern
that fits with any fishing adventure
• 2-layer durable 100% polyester taslon shell fabric with water-repellent finish
• 100% waterproof with TPU membrane of 8.000mm and taped seams
• Soft 100% polyester mesh lining on body, sleeves 100% polyester taffeta lining
• Strong 2-way waterproof front zipper with under wind fillet
• Fold-away hood adjustable at height and width
• 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
• Elasticated cuffs with velcro adjustment
• Adjustable hem
• Zipped inner pocket