• Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers. DFD: Dual Force Drag system. 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings. Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing.
• Precision machine cut brass pinion gear. CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process. HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing.
• Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design. Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design. EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System.
• Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip. ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system. Rigid, forged aluminum handle design.
• Hydro Block water tight drag seal. Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire. RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Okuma innovation advances rapidly within the Trio spinning reel’s revolutionary Crossover Construction platform. Taking the best of aluminum’s strength and graphite’s lightweight handling, Trio delivers an intelligently designed, agile and rugged performer for all freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing applications. Available in both standard gearing and high-speed models, Trio elevates every spinning reel experience with motivating design that’s fun to fish and advanced performance you’re proud to own. Featuring a full complement of Okuma technology including our powerful Dual Force Drag, EOS elliptical oscillation system, HPB high performance bearings and CRC corrosion resistant coating process, the Trio again resets the standard of consumer value in spinning reels.